Bingham Girls!

Bingham Girls!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

GEORGIE - Family blessings

Dear All - it's been one hell of a week for the Bingham family. For those of you not in the loop, poor Zar fainted in the shower on Monday and fractured 3 bones in her neck and back. She has been incredibly brave and also lucky not to have done herself permanent damage - and has had good news from the doctors midweek that she will mend, albeit, she needs to take life a little easier. ZarBar patrons will know that she amazingly got herself on her feet and had coffee back out on sale by midweek which is an amazing achievement. All of us back in England feel so fortunate to have such a brave sister and we can't wait for her to get back to full feckle.

Our pa has also been taken ill this week. I am home in Suffolk this weekend with him and mum and glad to be able to offer what little support I can, whether it's walking the dog, or helping dad work his Kindle to ease the boredom of being bedridden. I hope he will make a full recovery very soon.

I guess this blog is short and sweet - I appreciate my close and loving family all the time - but no more so then when we hit a patch of adversity. Being so far from our beloved Zar when she is ill is so hard but luckily words aren't hard to say when you are close and you need to tell someone how much you love and think about them.

I shan't lecture, cos that would be so predictable but I will say that remembering to tell your loved ones how much you love them and tell them how much you need them is really important. I am so lucky to have full Bingham love and support and can't imagine life without it. Thank you guys and get better soon Dad and Zar!

No comments:

Post a Comment