Bingham Girls!

Bingham Girls!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thought you might like to see this...

Alter-ego the Bingham girls' dad took exception to Georgie's thesis on the "pig gene" - very funny!


Refrence georgie’s komments, you gurls kan’t spell for tofey. Its Pig Jean. J-E-A-N. As far as I kno, Gene is the amerikan spellin for a girlie name used by blokes. Strange people, the Amerikans. An you can’t get the order of the words rite either. Its Jean Pig, not the uther way round. Next time I’ll sue. Still, I agree holehartedly and sympathise with the problem. I can smell fude at 500 paces an am only happy if I’m feedin my face the hole time, otherwise I’m miserable and sit around an grunt an fart. I’m so big I can’t even get into a big gurls blouse anymore an even if I struggle into my frilly dress I know my arse looks so big in it I don’t even bother to ask. If I’d been sittin in seat 66e on the Miama flite harf my arse wud have been in seats 66d an f as well. They make me buy two seats on flites now, but they don’t give me dubble porshuns of fude. Bastards. It’s a skandal.

Keep up the gud werk.

Jean Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment