Bingham Girls!

Bingham Girls!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Georgie - with my apologies

With my apologies, a very abridged blog today as I am in an internet cafe and my timer is down to 8 minutes and 5 seconds. Sadly, all the blog content I wanted to put on today is on my laptop and there is NO wireless internet here. Welcome back to the UK Georgie!!

So I give you this one. Why when I get on the plane does my 'piggy gene' raise it's ugly head and make it impossible for me to say no to any food and drink? On last night's red eye from Miami, I ate and drank the whole kitchen, bar and drinks cabinet. Disgraceful. Somebody stop that frantic pig in 66e please, she is putting us off our food. Now I am not only tired and jetlagged - but also bloated and yuk. Baileys and ICE? Why?

When will I learn?

Please pardon typos (Rosie my apologies I know what a stickler you are for good grammar and spelling) but the internet timer is running out so I'll sign off. Back to the good stuff tomorrow. Apologies again all.

Georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment