Bingham Girls!

Bingham Girls!

Monday, June 21, 2010

GEORGIE - bikini countdown 48 hours...

2 days to my hols and I am NO WHERE near ready to do the 'naked except for 3 pieces of lycra' thing!!

Too late now so the rules are set - I WILL enjoy my holiday. I WILL sunbathe carefully as usual and I will not spend all my time whining about my rear.

Here's what I figure - almost all of us have half a body we like - and half we hate. I like my shoulders, arms, chest and ribs and sometimes I like my tummy. Even when I feel it is huge its still passable. What isn't great is my bum, hips and thighs. Look ok dressed, not so good naked. Luckily I have my slender ankles to redeem my lower half!

So - it's all in the head - and the walk. In my head I know I look half good. I can wear a little sarong wrap if I need to and that will cover all evils and make it ok frankly. If I were an apple shape and had the awesome legs then I would probably look for a beautiful caftan to accentuate my pins and cover up my little belly. It's about making yourself comfortable without letting your confidence or a lack of it ruin you vacation. In my walk - well we all know this one - head up, shoulders back, tits and ass out and walk like you think you are Gisele. No, not with a catwalk swagger, but with confidence that says "I'm looking good today thanks very much" even if you don't feel it. I've spent nearly 10 years in an industry where confidence is key. Look nervous and shady and no one will take you serious. Look like you mean business and you will get the rewards. Confidence, not arrogance. Works everytime.

So wish me luck Bingham Girls readers and I shall report back in 10 days time....

Rosie will be looking after blog posting in my absence so enjoy and see you all soon.
GB
x

No comments:

Post a Comment