Bingham Girls!

Bingham Girls!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

GEORGIE - Did you ever think about where it comes from?

I'm at Hampton Court Flower show all this week - and right opposite the marquee we are working in is a garden where the RHS has grown a display of all the herbs that make up the supplements we peddle daily into our bodies. It's amazing to see and smell the plants like Oil of Evening primrose and St Johns Wort - I have never really thought about the basis of the little oil capsules that I use to make body and mind feel and look good. I like the fact that if you see them in their natural state you feel like you know what's going into your body. That's all really - a mega short blog I guess - but I think before I start taking any supplements in the future I am going to make the effort to find out what is actually in them and seek out the purest forms of these herbs and plants so I can get the most out of them. I had a little read up tonight about some of these plants on the internet and I am just gobsmacked by how much we get from nature that is healthy and therapeutic!! I feel enlightened!!

No comments:

Post a Comment