Bingham Girls!

Bingham Girls!

Monday, April 5, 2010

ZAR - a little revelation for thought...

OK, so here it is. I am about to reveal the secret to losing weight and maintaining weight loss. Are you ready? Sure? It's a biggie....... OK, here it is.......your brain.....!

I am a little bit of a control freak... I love it when someone gives me numbers to aim for, shows me how much to eat to lose weight, challenges me to do so many reps. I'm really good at doing that. Unfortunately for me and the rest of the world, I am not a robot.

I'm fine until the mental process kicks in. This biscuit will make you feel so much better. It doesn't count if noone else sees you. Don't worry, you always have your bigger jeans to wear. AAAAGGHH.

I am so angry with myself. When I set off on this weight loss journey it was because I was over not being in control of my weight, of my eating habits, of not fitting into my clothes. I've had a setback in the last month; I've injured myself so I'm unable to workout like I used to. Due to this, I've put some weight back on. Not so anyone else would know, but I know. I can feel it when I sit down. When I put my clothes on. Nothing terrible, but I'm already in a panic about getting it off again. When I think about that I start eating again to comfort myself. To let myself know that it'll all be alright. Food will always be there for me, is my friend.

NO, it's not. Not in that capacity. I have to be strong mentally to defeat the little devil on my shoulder that says it's OK.

Watch this space - I'll let you know how it's going and how I beat the food demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment