Bingham Girls!

Bingham Girls!

Monday, March 15, 2010

ZAR - Meltdown...

Oooo....yowie, that hurts. Why won't it get better? Perhaps I shouldn't train for a few days? But I have to...OW! Cancel pilates - pay cancellation fee, yes, no problem...... mmm......muffin left, better have it....scoff....mmmm - shouldn't have eaten that. Why do I do that? You make me so angry Zar...... Almond biscuit....better had....I've started now.... Lemon slice? Just check that they still taste good......yup, they do..... oo....there's the biscuits again......scoff, scoff......OK enough now...you've worked too hard to do .....be strong.... Put the chocolate brownie away in the tin.....but it looks so yummy......don't do it Zar...you won't be training for a few days.....scoff, scoff - DAMN IT! Why? Why? Why? It's the same every time....you know you shouldn't but you still eat it. Do you want to be 87kg again? Shit, I really don't want to be.....I can feel it already, I'm getting fat again.....my stomach is huge - God, I hate myself. Why am I so weak? It's the same problem every time..... F**k it! Where's the biscuits?....... mmm...yummy.......STOP IT.......
Zar, just relax - look at what you're doing. You're not hungry. The fact that you're injured is not the end of the world. Give yourself a few days break and you'll be back into it. Remember, if you stick to the diet, you won't put on any weight and you can get back into it next week. Don't do this to yourself....take a deep breath......get back on the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment